Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October Pumpkins

I think I am nearly all caught up on the blog, which incidently was something on my pre-baby to do list. Isn't it funny that so many things on one's to-do list really don't have to be done at all? I mean, is updating my blog really that necessary before Sara arrives? Eh, oh well-if it makes me feel better about all my baby preparations, than so be it. for now, blogging is more important than mopping the floors.

With only 5 days to go until induction day (and based on my doc appointment this morning, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make it all 5 days), I think I will probably start ignoring the blog until Sara is born. So I'll just start my short leave of absence with a picture I like to call October Pumpkins-you have two possible scenarios to believe as the truth. A: I could have stuffed a pumpkin under my dress. B: I could be 9 months pregnant. I personally think both options are extremely viable.

Be ready for the change: My Babies Four barreling forward into reality!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I can't believe you are all ready to have that baby!! Which you probably already have had now. You look SOOOO good. I haven't been able to get on a few peoples blogs for a long time (dumb blogger). You honestly look amazing. I love your hair!! Let us up here in the old NV know how the the delivery went. We sure miss you guys. Savannah talks about Karianna all the time still.