So I am once again appreciative that JD thinks my drawings are simply amazing. Yesterday he asked for me to draw a dinosaur on his cup. He was so excited when he saw my very lifelike interpretation....click it to see the artistic genius for yourself!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
My #1 Fan!
I just love how my kids still think I am supermom. Or at the very least an awesome artist, which I am not, but they sure get a kick out of my hastily scribbled pictures! One such drawing appeared recently on a birthday card, where JD asked me to draw a tiger so he could color it and give it to the birthday relative (I forgot who got this!!!). The finished product looked like a Lyger (sp?) from Napoleon Dynamite! But JD didn't care, he thought I was cool.
So I am once again appreciative that JD thinks my drawings are simply amazing. Yesterday he asked for me to draw a dinosaur on his cup. He was so excited when he saw my very lifelike interpretation....click it to see the artistic genius for yourself!

So I am once again appreciative that JD thinks my drawings are simply amazing. Yesterday he asked for me to draw a dinosaur on his cup. He was so excited when he saw my very lifelike interpretation....click it to see the artistic genius for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment