Sunday, August 23, 2015

All About The Hair

We all know James has awesomely-curly hair, but when it is all curled-and even when it is all snarled and frizzy-you can't really tell how long it actually is.  James' hair is just over 8 inches long.  He will adamantly tell everyone he is NOT going to get it cut until he grows up and goes to school.  Jared teases him all the time about cutting it, but I'm with him-I don't want to cut it in the slightest.  I'm sure the day will come, but I will feel like we lost a part of him when/if it ever does!

Before
 After
 Jackson had to get into the action, of course.  He's not bald...he does have hair.  But man, is it hard to tell!  I do love that his little forehead swirl is starting to pop out more, and he has one good curl in the back!  Another James! :)

Before
 After

No comments: