Karianna's class had their yearly performance tonight, and it was fantastic! I was so proud of Karianna, she sang every single song (she has been practicing a ton at home) and she said her line about why she loves the USA so very well. Karianna can get somewhat shy about being in front of people, so I was super proud of her confidence! My favorite song was "God Bless the USA"-good memories singing that during my summer programs! Jared got to go back to Karianna's classroom afterwards to look at her writing portfolio-I unfortunately had to leave to go present at a Relief Society meeting (talking about blogging as family history). I took a look at her writing portfolio when I got home and I was so impressed with some of the work she had done-impressed, as well, with the creativity! I love the projects Karianna gets to do at Bush, the teachers do such a wonderful job and it makes me want to take on an East side school because I know I can teach to that caliber-but I digress. We are so proud of Karianna and all the hard work she did this year-such a stellar year for Karianna with a lot of life lessons, difficult situations, and amazing successes. Congratulations Nana-you are a ROCK STAR!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment