Karianna got very frustrated tonite at the boys, and I'll grant her that I was observing a teacher online so I wasn't totaly paying her the attention she probably deserved. She made the decision to yell some pretty improper things at the boys, so I asked her to stay inside until she could use kinder words. About 5 minutes later, she came to me with a wrapped graham cracker and a wrapped granola bar. She said she made them for the boys to say she was sorry. Her exact words? "I made these for the stinkers because they made me mad and I'm sorry I called them stinkbombs." Okay, still makes me laugh. She was actually pretty sincere, which made it funnier. They really annoyed her, as they kept messing up her resteraunt!
I should also add that I don't help the situation as I playfully call the kids "stinkbombs" all the time....
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment