Monday, January 24, 2011

Cousins

My favorite time of the day is right before bedtime when I snuggle with each kiddo in bed and talk with them about anything and everything. JD and I were talking about family and I asked him who his cousin friends were. He said, "You mean the one with all the star wars stuff?" I laughed and said, "Sure". He said, "That's Jarom. And Makayla, Amber, and baby Chloe." I asked him who else his cousin friends were. He said, "You mean the one with the trampoline and the surgery?" Sure, why not? "Oh, that's Lizzie, Kaitlynne, and Logan [sorry Tyler, you were left out]". Anyone else JD? "Ummmmmm......I think there's a Sam, but I don't know her too much". Ah, Sam, we miss seeing you! Regardless, they are all cousin friends, and I love the relationships our cousins have!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh, I'm sorry JD. Yes, there is a Sam, but her parents' schedule is a beast to pin down. :( Feel free to visit any time though, it might be the only time you get to see her, and she would be thrilled! :) Whenever we swing by Grandma's she asks "My cousins be there too? Or not?"
Usually, not, but she always tries.

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

ah, anytime you are at Grandma's house just give us a hollar, we are always looking for an excuse to come play in her backyard!