Karianna undertake the making of a restaraunt tonite. She set up her seating area, added decorations, and made a sign proclaiming the name of her eatery: Karianna's Place. She picked out a CD for background music and then made dinner, pretty much on her own. The menu? cheese crisp; oranges, apples, or bananas; corn; and chopped chicken for Sara. She called the boys and Sara to the table, which was set outisde, and served them as their waitress. My favorite part of the entire process, other than the creativity. As she was plating the food, she kept nibbling little pieces off the kids' plates. I told her to stop eating the food-her job was the chef! She replied, in all her 6 year old prowress, "I actually have 2 jobs: I'm the chef and the food taster. It is my JOB to taste all the food!" Hee hee, great rationale to explain your questionable decisions!
I hope Karianna's Place is open tomorrow night; I'm making a reservation.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment