
I love it when little boys have cute, curly locks at the nape of their neck! However, there comes a time in every little boy's life where those adorable locks probably need to disappear in the name of a proper haircut. So it was with great sadness this evening that I gave Jordan his first haircut. Just looking at his "before" picture makes me miss those little curlies! I loved sitting with him during church and absentmindedly curling his hair around my finger. It had hit a point though where I was considering conditioning his hair every night becuase it was getting snarles in it. Thus the haircut ensued. Karianna read a book to Jordan to keep his attention while I curled my legs around his little body to avoid abrupt movements. I am not professional by any means (ha ha, just look at JD's hair and you'll find the evidence for that statement!). But I think I did an okay job!

Bye bye curlies! The back of Jordan's head just looks a slight bit naked now! I must admit though, he does look older to me, almost like the last bit of his babyhood has left his little body! Most of the time when I tell people he is 18 months old, they give me this look like, you've got to be kidding me. I don't blame them-he's a little guy by the charts and he has that baby look about him. I think I might be getting less of those comments now!
Such a handsome man either way, I sure do love this little guy! First haircut under the belt, maybe we should attempt potty training next week since it went so well for JD? Yeah, maybe I need to rethink that! :)
1 comment:
OOOOHHHH! I am going to miss those curly cues! I am not sure if I will ever cut Logan's hair! (not really, but not for awhile I imagine). But you are right about him looking older, because to me he does! Now when baby Sara gets here, Jordan will look like a big big kid, no baby period!
Post a Comment