Oh how the times change! Logan gives very exhuberant hugs. And I think Logan has become such a smart cookie that he realizes the more exhuberant his hug is, the louder reaction he will get from Jordan. To the point where I think my subject line for this post is beginning to represent Jordan's current feelings towards his favorite cousin! It is so funny to watch, as soon as Logan comes in, I see Jordan's eyes light up because he loves Logan so much...at the same time, Jordan races over to me, climbs into my lap, and lays his head on my shoulder so he can ensure protection from a Logan hug! At some point, he'll get enough courage to climb down and venture over to play, but man, the second Logan realizes he can get to Jordan faster than an adult, he pounces! Jordan starts to cry his little head off until an adult comes to rescue him from the essence of a bear hug! It's just so funny because we all think Logan means well, he just gets so excited about greeting his cousin!
So during Mom's Anniversary/Birthday party last week, I randomly decided to take a picture of Jordan and Logan. Jordan consented to sitting with Logan, but we all had to laugh when Jordan took 3 very obvious scoots away from Logan, just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment