I am officially baby-less! Jordan turned 1 year old on February 6th, and I seriously cannot believe how quickly a year can fly by. Here's some of the things we love about Jordan:
- Jordan loves his brother and sister. He follows them around wherever they go, eats whatever they eat, and sings whenever they sings; that last one is my favorite.
- Jordan loves birthdays. I'm just assuming this of course because unlike the other two kiddos, he actually loved opening presents the entire time. That's unusual in our family.
- Jordan's cutest moments are right after he is done nursing. He'll just lay in my arms, talk, point to my nose, play with the phone...I just love how content he can be when he's snuggling.
- Jordan has such beautiful blue eyes.
- Even though he has yet to really walk, I love the smirk on Jordan's face when he stands up. He's gotten really good at standing up from a sitting position, and when he's standing, he just gives me this look that says, "yea, I know I can do it too, but I'm gonna tease you a little longer and just sit back down". Pretty sneaky, buddy.
- Jordan understands a lot. He'll point to few body parts if I ask him too. When he stands up in the bathtub, he'll listen and obey to my "Sit down Jordan!". He can locate the members of our family when asked, including his binky :)
- Jordan has no fear when it comes to crawling. Rocks, dead grass, sand, dirt-he doesn't care. He'll crawl in it. That also goes for eating.
- Jordan's a momma's boy, at least of late. I think it's funny that the first place he will crawl to find me is the computer room, even if I am making no noise at all-he knows that is usually where I am :)
- Jordan loves his baby doll! I usually wake him up in the morning to find him hugging it in his sleep.
- Jordan is thankfully complacent with the idea of sleeping in my closet.
- And finally (though I could go on forever) I love that Jordan is such a perfect mix of JD and Karianna. Sometimes he looks like a mini JD; other times he's the perfect shadow of Karianna. Pretty cool.
So happy birthday to my little one year old! We sure do love you Jordan and we so look forward to watching you grow this year!
Then
No comments:
Post a Comment