
Jordan's second party was the day after his actual birthday; this would be his cousins party, or in essence, all the extended family. I love this tradition too and I know there will come a day when getting everyone together won't be as easy. Thus, we have to take advantage of it while we can! The cousins in my family are all good friends and it is so much fun to watch them all play together. I wish I knew my cousins that well.....I wish I knew all their names at the very least. Anyhow, we had the cousins party at a park, which in my opinion, is the only way to go. Free reign for play time, talk time, and no one has to feel stressed out or ostracized in the name of keeping a house clean. It's a self-preservation tactic :) Jordan once again seemed enthralled with opening presents and true to form, gobbled up his cupcake (which came back later to haunt him in the form of throw up).

The funniest thing about this party was the fact that Jordan, despite his bare feet, kept crawling out into the dead Arizona grass without seeming to care. Fishing grass out of his mouth thereafter became an olympic sport.

In any case, the weather was beautiful, celebrating Jordan was wonderful, and we had a blast.

Thanks to everyone who was able to come and thanks for the gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment