We hit up Peter Piper Pizza today despite the torrential downpour of rain and the resultant pooling of water in the parking lot. We wanted to do something James would enjoy before surgery Monday, and this was a great pick! The kids loved the pizza, and even Jared and I enjoyed the cheese-stuffed crust. The games were the highlight though, and it was super fun for me to walk Sara and James around playing the different games that would garner the most tickets. Everyone ended up with prizes, and I pooled enough tickets together to buy what we now call "mommy bracelets" for the kids that would deign to wear them. They are actually friendship bracelets, but James and Sara really responded to the term "mommy bracelets", and so that's what we shall call them from here on out!
*As an update, James wore his mommy bracelet to the hospital and they let him wear it through surgery. I don't know if it really helped connect him to me, but I like to think it did!
Here's a lovely picture reel of pizza fun!
Screeching for food!
Love the joy-nothing better!Even at 10, she had a great time!
Please ignore the closed sign...we realize he probably shouldn't have been in there, but no one was cleaning it or anything, so we ignored it in lieu of having fun. I know-we are rebels.
Wouldn't even look up to smile!
Girls are a bit different, apparently!
LOL, Sara is awesome!
Neither boy is really playing this game, but they sure did enjoy pretending with the demo!
No comments:
Post a Comment