Monday, September 22, 2014

Last Swim--I think!

I am pretty sure we had our last swim of the season tonight-the water was definitely cooler, though it felt amazing.  There were lots of ants in the pool and mosquitoes around the perimeter, hence why I think this was probably it.  However, it was probably the funnest swim we have had in a long time, especially since Jared came, and that's not normal for him.  

I already posted a bazillion pictures, but here's a few more that just evidence the joy in the kids' faces.


 He did come swimming after a while, and I covered him in bug spray so the mosquitoes would stay away...I did that when I realized there were, like, 15 of them swarming around his legs!  Thankfully, he came away with only 3 bites.
 This is apparently called the worm.  He literally slides into the pool on his stomach.  I don't get the draw to it, but that's probably because I'm an adult.



 This kid is absolutely crazy in the pool.  He is obsessed with splashing, and does so as if his life depends on it.  He also likes to pull himself up onto that bar or the side of the pool.  He likes his lilly pad well enough, but loves to just sit on the step and have at it with the splashing.



No comments: