What can I say, I love splash pads, James has a ball at them, and Jackson gets a kick out of crawling to the different spouts. He started doing a bear crawl today to avoid crawling on his knees all the time. I need to invest in baby knee pads. Is there such a thing? I should invent some and get on shark tank. But I digress. Nothing too huge about these shots, except there are some really cool images of James throwing water out of a cup-I caught the water in action multiple times, and it just makes for cool images! I love taking pictures of water splashing, its so neat to me to see something that is normally so fluid with definite shape!
Oh, and James and Jackson are just joyful, and that is pure awesomeness as well.
This one is neat in terms of seeing the water path with a downward motion.
Bounce, bounce!
This one is my favorite! Look at that arc!
Love those formed water droplets!
No comments:
Post a Comment