Our family always goes to see the temple lights on Thanksgiving weekend, and this year was no different-even with a one-week-old baby! This was my first chance to try out my new-to-me moby wrap that I got over Black Friday for 17 dollars. I loved it, and I don't even think I wrapped it right! Jackson was snuggled up in that thing so tight, he was warm and he was close to me, which I loved. We enjoyed walking around the lights as always, and I especially enjoyed seeing James' face, and this is the first year he was really cognizant of the lights. The older kids got to walk around with the Hammerquist cousins, which they liked. The temple was beautiful-the lights and displays were rearranged a bit, and I really liked the changes, especially the new statues in one of the reflective pools. It was a beautiful night to be out with the family, and I feel very grateful for the impending Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment