We had the wonderful opportunity to go to Karianna's first orchestra concert tonite! I was so excited for her, she has really taken to the violin and practiced all the time to make sure she had all her songs memorized for this concert. She has made tremendous gains in terms of just playing, reading music, and being confident about the performance aspect of playing an instrument. Watching her smile and play this evening was overwhelming as I know how hard she has worked this semester. The 4th-grade orchestra overall was impressive-probably one of the best grade school orchestras I have heard (at that grade level). Listening to the 5th and 6th graders made me even more excited for her to continue playing-she said she was looking forward to playing the harder songs. Congratulations to Karianna!
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Her First Orchestra Concert! EEEEE!
We had the wonderful opportunity to go to Karianna's first orchestra concert tonite! I was so excited for her, she has really taken to the violin and practiced all the time to make sure she had all her songs memorized for this concert. She has made tremendous gains in terms of just playing, reading music, and being confident about the performance aspect of playing an instrument. Watching her smile and play this evening was overwhelming as I know how hard she has worked this semester. The 4th-grade orchestra overall was impressive-probably one of the best grade school orchestras I have heard (at that grade level). Listening to the 5th and 6th graders made me even more excited for her to continue playing-she said she was looking forward to playing the harder songs. Congratulations to Karianna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment