I usually get Christmas up by Thanksgiving at the latest....this year was pushing it though, as we didn't get the tree officially up until today. Oh well, we will enjoy the decor for the rest of the month and probably most of January before it comes down. I decorated the door as usual, but didn't do lights or anything outside this year...I'm not recovered enough from delivering a baby to get on the roof, and Jared is so busy with work-he wouldn't have time. In any case, I love how our home looks for the holidays, I love the feeling that comes with twinkle lights, and I LOVE our tree to pieces-the reds and greens, and all the family-centered ornaments! They either were made by the kids, given to us as gifts from family members, or picked out together as a family....it just makes for a special focal point during the holidays!
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment