Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve: The Final Phase

 This picture doesn't have much to do with the final phase of Christmas Eve, it's just a cute shot of Jackson, who kept Jared and I company as we wrapped every single present to go under the tree, which is our tradition.  We finally finished around 2 am in the morning--certainly a late night, but always well worth it to see the kids' faces in the morning when they wake up to see all those presents suddently under the Christmas tree!



 Yikes spikes, I really need to take out the red eye and rotate this pic....but I'll leave it for now!  By the by, the kids told me earlier today that Jackson's shirt looks like the Don't Eat Pete gameboard I made for primary...they were laughing that they could just put M&Ms on his tummy and go to town!


No comments: