- Moving Sara and James. James is officially moving into Sara's room and Sara is going to bunk with Karianna. This arrangement did not work when Sara was younger. She would not stop touching Karianna's things and bedtime was a disaster--which is why Sara has had her own room for a while. Nowadays, Karianna is starting to get tired of James waking her up at the crack of dawn and deodorizing her room with poop...I don't blame her. So the time has come to make the switch, and though I haven't done much to begin, Karianna and Sara have taken it upon themselves to clean out Sara's room, organize the items that will travel with her, and move all James' things into Sara's room. I really just have to vacuum and move the beds as well as the food storage that goes under Sara's bed...doesn't sound too bad right? It shouldn't be Rachel, it really shouldn't be....
- Blog Book. I need to finish editing last year's since it is now time to start editing this year's!!!!! I can't believe I have gotten this far behind. I just got the one from 2 years ago in the mail maybe a month ago now, and I just need to buckle down and get this next one laid out, edited and printed up.
- Summer School buckets. I have all the materials. I have the buckets. I have the work space. I have the reading lists. I just have to put them together so I can start the kids on them! I am glad the have had a few weeks of pure relaxation, but I am starting to need more structure in the day, and this will help. Speaking of structure....
- Job Lists!!!! I want to start, I really do! But that means I need to actually make up a job list template and start actually printing it out each day! The kids have done great doing their jobs everyday, but with a verbal direction from me-I want them to start learning the responsibility of attending to a job list and making sure it is done everyday by 4:30
See, it really is not that much, right? I just have to stop being lazy and DO IT! We'll see if I can knock any of these things off my list this week. It's only Monday, right? What? Wednesday??? Yikes, better get offline and kick it into gear!
No comments:
Post a Comment