Thus, she has given herself a new nickname: Diver. She says she is a diver because she will jump in from the point everyone else dives from all by herself. She has been so proud of herself, and it is a great boost in her swimming confidence as we work to having her swim independently! I love that Jared was the key to Sara's success!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
A New Nickname for Sara
Sara has been doing "swim lessons" with me whenever I actually get into the pool. She is super excited about them, she wants to be a "big girl" in the pool so bad. She has been faltering with jumping in from the side though-she always wants to hold at least one hand. Today the whole family got into the pool to do our first real family swim of the summer since Jared was actually getting in! I had Jared do swim lessons with Sara and she had a first: she jumped in all by herself. That was it-she was hooked. She started jumping in all over the place and eventually started doing it on her own. She would jump in, then yell at us, "I jumped in all by myself with no family!!!!!" She was so proud of herself.
Thus, she has given herself a new nickname: Diver. She says she is a diver because she will jump in from the point everyone else dives from all by herself. She has been so proud of herself, and it is a great boost in her swimming confidence as we work to having her swim independently! I love that Jared was the key to Sara's success!
Thus, she has given herself a new nickname: Diver. She says she is a diver because she will jump in from the point everyone else dives from all by herself. She has been so proud of herself, and it is a great boost in her swimming confidence as we work to having her swim independently! I love that Jared was the key to Sara's success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment