- I am proud to say I passed my 1 hour glucose test! Yea! That has never happened out of 5 pregnancies, and for that I am super grateful-I hate that glucola drink! My levels were at 123, which again, has never happened.
- Although my iron levels were in the normal range, they were right on the brink of falling below normal, which very much explains my tendancy to get dizzy. So while its not a worry, I need to increase my iron intake a bit.
- James is measuring right on schedule at 30 weeks, and is approximately 3 pounds right now.
- James is my most active baby by far-almost to the point of being a bit irksome (notice I said ALMOST, I still love the feel of baby moving in utero!) . He gets hiccups every day now-he has them as I am typing.
- James is still head down-has been for a while now. I feel that I've gotten pretty good at determing which body part is which as he moves around-I'm fairly certain I could tell if he decided to flip now.
- I'm pretty much at the point in pregnancy (at least I feel like it!) where I feel like I"ve filled up all the space my body can easily offer without stretching too much. That's the plus I guess of having a long torso. It does mean, though, that I am starting to feel the major stretch. I have round ligament pain a lot right now-no fun, but a definite sign that the end is approaching.
- Now that I have my long term sub all set up, I am planning to take off the 19th and 20th (to prep for my 21st due date. That will give me a nice long weekend to try to go into labor and to stop worrying about all things school related. I will do parent teacher conferences with only those students that might be in danger of retention or are having any other school related problems; those will happen the week before I take time off, maybe even 2 weeks before depending on how many there are and how my body is progressing. I am also starting this week making sure my reading/math unit folders are organized and basically prepped so my sub can just pull out the folder and have all the resources ready for weekly units. Should make things pretty darn easy! Or at leat that's my hope.
- I reorganized Sara's room today to prepare for her big bed transition, but also for James' transition into her room several months down the road. Now that one side of her drawers are cleared out, I will probably start putting the first 3 months of boy clothes in those drawers (at least those that survived Joran's pyloricstenosis vomit). Feeling like I am just barely starting to prep for an actual newborn to enter the house. :)
- I am excited to actually have a baby shower! Weird right? 5th baby and I get a shower! The staff at Guerrero throw a shower for your first baby while employed at Guerrero, it just also happens to be my 5th. I already let them know we are pretty much covered except for diapers and if anyone else wants, gift cards will be the best bet. I just feel special regardless of getting anything!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Baby Update
I don't think I've given a baby James update for a while, so a few updates pregnancy/baby wise:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment