JD is such a nice kid. He always goes out of his way to be kind and polite. Just the other day I was feeling pretty sick and JD knew it. I was sitting on the couch and he came over to me o his own volition. He sat down right beside me, put his little arm all the way around my shoulders, and said, "Are you feeling better yet Mom?" It was so sweet! Last week, I burped really loud (yes, it happens). Karianna started laughing with Jordan, and I was cracking up too, but JD was solemn faced. I asked him if he thought that was funny-I certainly did! But my kind little boy looked in my eyes and very seriously replied, "Mom, I would never laugh at you." My heart melted! Anytime JD accidently bumps into me, he will immediately say, "Oh, I am so sorry!" and he means it! You can tell because he'l put a hand on my cheek or give me a hug. I have always said that JD has a special spirit about him that always makes me feel so calm and safe....he's five now, and that just hasn't changed. I love you JD!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment