Last night I asked Sara to say good night to her brothers and sister. She immediately walked up to JD, said "Bye!" and smacked him on his head 3 times. She then headed over to Karianna, said another emphatic "Bye!" and smacked her on the head 3 times as well. Wondering if she did the sane thing to Jordan? She did. I am now working on teaching her that this manner of departure is only appropriate in our home, not at nursery.
We were watching pinocchio last night as a family (complete with individual english muffin pizzas for an impromptu pizza party-yum!). At one point in the movie, Jiminy Cricket (sp?) is warming his rear end on a piece of coal. Jordan asked what he was doing. I replied, "Well, he's getting his bottom warm." Jordan's response to that was, "You mean his bottom crack." I couldn't help but cracking up with laughter!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment