Just a few pictures I have on the camara that I thought I'd put on here, just because they are cute (well, most of them).

We started swim lessons for Karianna this week. I enrolled her in what I thought was the appropriate class only to find out it was what most might term a "baby class" (that's what Karianna called it at least). Luckily I was able to move her up to a more appropriate class without any problems. Here she is with her teacher, Lindsey. You know Karianna likes you when she starts naming her barbies after you. After the first day of swim lessons, 4 of Karianna's barbies were named "Lindsey", just with different middle names.


A big thanks to my Mom for helping out with the boys and with cars. The boys came with us a few times this week, and each time, it was nearly laughable how red they would get within a relatively short period of time. They were slathered with sunscreen, they are just both so fair-skinned that the heat gets to them quick and they end up with apples for cheeks. They spent quite a bit of time sneaking over to one corner of the grassy area that had a huge spider web...gross. Such boys.



I'm just about 6 months pregnant and have a pregnant belly now-yea! Double yea for the fact that my regular jeans still fit and are still comfortable. Triple yea for having a pool that makes wearing long pants feasible in the Arizona summer. Quadruple boo for having a car that is currently overheating from lack of AC and makes being pregnant in general pretty miserable anytime I have to drive anywhere. In the last week, I have been known to stop at a grocery store just to walk up and down the frozen foods aisle. I don't even pretend to be inspecting various brands of cool whip anymore-just give me the cool breeze, baby.

Karianna has been enjoying helping me out in the kitchen lately, especially with sweeping, mopping, and setting the table for dinner. She helped make a salad a few nights ago and she had a blast giving all the veggies a "bath" and then putting it all together. I am betting her favorite part was samping the bacon bits.
Karianna put this outfit together and then proclaimed that she looked like Dorothy. I wasn't really sure why. But then she told me she had Dorothy hair, and I just think she looks adorable. Nothing special about this pic of JD except he looks good in blue :)


We are just heading into Fourth of July weekend and good times with family! I think the kids love this holiday almost more than any other-those fireworks sure get a kid riled up!
No comments:
Post a Comment