I showed Jordan his very blue hand, and he just stared at it while gasping his little toddler gasp. And then he kept saying "Ew gross", and when he says gross, he just makes this gutteral sound that perfectly matches the word. I'm glad he figured out he did something wrong! At least the blue matched his eyes! Anyone want to guess what he was playing with? I can tell you right now, its not the first thing that popped into your brain (marker).
Thursday, July 9, 2009
What Did Jordan Play With?
Karianna tattled on Jordan the other day for playing with something he shouldn't. When I came with her to investigate, I found I had a smurf for a son! Maybe not all the way, but it wouldn't have taken long. 

I showed Jordan his very blue hand, and he just stared at it while gasping his little toddler gasp. And then he kept saying "Ew gross", and when he says gross, he just makes this gutteral sound that perfectly matches the word. I'm glad he figured out he did something wrong! At least the blue matched his eyes! Anyone want to guess what he was playing with? I can tell you right now, its not the first thing that popped into your brain (marker).
I showed Jordan his very blue hand, and he just stared at it while gasping his little toddler gasp. And then he kept saying "Ew gross", and when he says gross, he just makes this gutteral sound that perfectly matches the word. I'm glad he figured out he did something wrong! At least the blue matched his eyes! Anyone want to guess what he was playing with? I can tell you right now, its not the first thing that popped into your brain (marker).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment