Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Karianna Quirks













My bed is a mess. Karianna was coming into my room to read bedtime stories with me, and she said, "Mom, your bed looks beautiful!" I said to her, "No it doesn't, my bed is a mess!" Karianna said back to me, "Oh, well, I just said that so I wouldn't be rude." So glad I have a polite daughter who realizes that sometimes mom needs a confidence booster despite the obvious mess of the house!

Flashback to our Phoenix days...Karianna explained the details of preschool relationships to me. As a point of reference, she calls her preschool a school-house because it was an in home preschool and she knows her charter school is an actual school. She said, "Mom, in my Phoenix school-house with Miss Holly, Connor really loved me and wanted to marry me." She says this with a very practical look on her face. She goes on.... "And Kolton wanted to marry Semanee, and Daxton wanted to marry Lily." She then corrected her own relationship: "Oh wait, Connor wanted to marry Savannah because I chose not to love him anymore because he just bugged me-he was always touching me and stuff. I think I will just marry Daxton because he's my best friend and I very much love him and he doesn't bug me very much."

Oh, I love this girlie!

No comments: