As I was preparing to run some errands with the kids today, I realized my keys were not in my purse. I don't lose my keys too frequently, so I figured pretty quickly that Jordan had played with them and left them somewhere. We start looking in the general toy areas to no avail. I extend the search to the bedrooms thinking he wandered in one of them with the keys-no luck. I started looking in all the kitchen cabinets, the fridge, even the dishwasher. Nothing! The key to unlock the backyard patio door is on my keyring so I couldn't even go into the backyard to look; I had to hop the fence (23 weeks prego mind you) just to find out the keys were not in the backyard! This is now an hour after realizing the keys were missing and I was getting frustrated. I ransacked every room again-now the house is a disaster area and I still have no keys. Finally, I happen to glance over at the window in the front room; here's a downward-looking picture of the wooden blinds that are slightly opened-can you see the keys on my blue lanyard?

A few minutes ago, Karianna asked me if I knew where her shoes were. I told her in a very calm and polite tone, "You are in charge of finding them-I'm not finding anything else for the rest of the day."
I think I deserved that.
No comments:
Post a Comment