On Friday we had the important doctor appointment-the one where we find out what we are having in October! I am so very excited to say we are having another girl-yea!!!! This time around, I was really set on having a girl. I am ready to use all my dresses and headbands again! I love my boys, but a girl was defnitely appropriate for baby #4. I could never quite discern if my strong feels were directed by the spirit or by my own desire to have a girl. Thankfully, the two coincided and baby Sara Grace is on her way! Karianna came with us to the appointment and was quite intrigued by the ultrasound. She saw things before I could recognize them-ribs, spine, arms, etc. The ultrasound tech waited until the very end of the ultrasound to tell us that the baby was a girl and Karianna kept asking every minute or so if it was baby Sara or Joshua...I kept telling her I didn't know yet and shooting glances at the tech :) I am glad Karianna was there with us and that she is so excited for her sister to arrive!
I am still due on October 19th based on Sara's measurements; on Saturday I officially packed away all my regular clothes and unpacked my maternity clothes. It's funny because it has only been in the last 2 weeks since we moved that my belly has finally popped out. If I were being honest I would say I am glad to finally look as if I am expecting a baby, especially now that I know we are being blessed with a girl! Here's a pic of the ultrasound-I have to give kudos to the tech because this is the best ultrasound pic I have ever gotten! You are beautiful already, Sara Grace!

1 comment:
COngrats on the girl. Sara Grace is a beautiful name. GLad you are able to get another girl. I bet Karianna is so excited.
Post a Comment