Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Warning

For anyone who reads my blog, I'll just warn you now, there are going to be a billion new posts over the next few days. When I get sick of cleaning or unpacking boxes or trying to fall asleep, I'm going to resort to blogging! So be prepared for posts like "Moving Day #17" :) My brother told us about a cool website service that will print your blog out and bind it like a book for a reasonable price. We are so going to do that, but I have to have May completely updated before I put in the order so I can have a full year's worth. From that perspective, it is important to me to have all the little/big events recorded on the blog so we can go back and look at a good record of the 2008-2009 year. So again-be forewarned :) What a relief for me though, I have missed the relaxation factor that comes from blogging. Yeah for the nice cox guy that finally hooked up the internet after two hours of crawling through the attic!

No comments: