The contingency plan was to go to Build-A-Bear workshop. I have never been there and though Karianna might enjoy building her own bear from head to toe. My thoughts were right on target-Karianna had a blast! I was impressed with how kid-centered the place is. Karianna was grinning ear to ear as she kissed the heart, "bathed" her bear, and selected just the right outfit. Anyone who knows Karianna knows that was her favorite part, future fashion designer that she is. Everything is somewhat expensive, so we had to limit the number of things Karianna could get. In any case, the end result was beautiful, as was Karianna's reactions to every step of the process.
When we got home, I found a coupon for 10 dollars off any build-a-bear purchase of 20 dollars or more....darnit! Next time around I suppose! I had a lot of fun with Karianna and I'm truly glad she enjoyed herself as well!
1 comment:
We were so sad we missed you guys. Hopefully we can get with you guys another time. Glad she got to make a bear.
Post a Comment