I detest applesauce-but I love apples. It's the power of consistency and the sway of taste buds! Do you have a quirk that falls into this realm? I realized today that Jordan defintely does. All Jordan wants to do nowadays is eat real people food, so I have been trying to deplete our stock of baby food. I got to the green bean row today and even though Jordan ate it, you could tell he was not a fan. So here's what Jordan's taste buds have to say today: We love regular green beans, but hate them when they turn into green bean mush. Don't blame ya there kiddo. Too bad Jordan can't have a similar quirk when it comes to eating nonedibles: I love eating miniscule junk off the carpet, but I hate eating miniscule junk off the couch. Nope, not true. Jordan started cruisin' today and demonstrated the fact that he will not discriminate between carpet and couch when he goes to eat a tiny scrap of paper, bead, or lint. I promise, my house really is not a disaster area all the time!
On a different topic, JD and Karianna kept very busy today using bingo markers to paint. If anyone wants a nice, clean way to let their kids paint, these are great! You can find them in any Walmart in the party favors aisle. Karianna took her art pieces and asked me to turn them into planes. She then wrote the names of all her family members and a few cousins on each plane and told me that everyone could fly to Washington together to visit Makayla's grandparents (Makayla is Karianna's cousin, who is indeed heading to Washington tomorrow, just in car). I thought that was very sweet that she was trying to save Suzie and Mark a 17 hour car ride while ensuring that family could be together for the holidays. Sometimes I think our world would be better off if 4 year olds were in charge!
To all the Twi-fans enduring long lines full of die hard vampire fanatics (ie love-struck teenagers and their less than enthusiastic boyfriends), good luck and have fun! And if that sentence sounds a little sarcastic, don't take offense-it just means I wish I was there!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I saw the movie last night. Even though I didn't read the books I thought it was good. I even wore my red contacts to be festive.
Hey if you have extra baby food I know the Noakes could use it. I gave all my leftovers to them. The twins are just starting solids.
Post a Comment