Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving: Family

I love my family. I am so blessed to have great relationships with everyone, including brothers/sisters in law. If you weren't there, we sure missed you! I love to spend time with them, and I love that my kids know them well enough to request them by name, pray for them, and ask to go over to their houses. I am so thankful that I have an eternal family, both in my home and with my extended family-truly the greatest blessing I could ever ask for. Special shout out to my Mom for going above and beyond the call of duty to host everyone at her house. Even though we all brought a dish of some sort, I know my Mom put a lot of time and effort into the meal and putting up with a lot of loud grandkids (and one very excited dog). So thank you to Mom-we love you and are so grateful for everything you do!

With that being said, the day ended up being so beautiful that we spread out some blankets outside and watched the cousins all playing together. And guess what? I took pictures :) A lot of them :) Couldn't help it, I think I have cute neices, nephews, children, and brothers (all of which are studs). Oh, and if I didn't get a picture of you, don't worry-I still think you are a stud or a stud-ette, respectively.

He loves me, he loves me not....

Karianna is very sad that she has to share the trampoline with JD.


Jordan got brave enough to crawl out into the grass and didn't seem to mind it at all. His goal? The rocks....as an appetizer...

I love this pic of Samantha!



I LOVE this kiddo!


I know I already said it, but can't resist-I LOVE this kiddo!
I thought this was a cool angle of Logan!

One stud of a brother!

Another stud of a brother!
Has anyone noticed how much the cousins love this trampoline? And has anyone noticed how old and debhilatated the thing is? Doesn't matter apparently-still a crowd pleaser.

JD and Kaitlynn always seem to play so very well together. Its the holiday spirt at its best!

No comments: