Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Graduation!

My brother Daniel officially graduated from college today with his batchelors degree-wahoo! That is just really cool and awesome! We really wanted to be at the graduation ceremony but ended up having to cancel becuase I was working. We were seriously sad-particularly Karianna, as she is very intrigued by the whole idea of graduating. So in celebration of Daniel's big day, she wrote him a card. You'll still get it in the mail Dan, but I decided to post it here anyway so all the people who are devoted to my blog will be proud of you too! Karianna picked the paper, so I apologize that it seems to be celebrating Christmas rather than graduation. She also did the spelling and the writing-its the beauty of invented spelling! You might have to click on each picture to actually read it-she did it in pencil. Happy Graduation and congratulations-seriously cool accomplishment!

3 comments:

Carly said...

Wow. That girl is ready for Kindergarten, for sure. Thanks, Karianna. Although, I knew letting her see me in my belly button dress with the bow would come back to haunt me....

Megan Lewis said...

Congrats Daniel! And great work karianna.

Megan Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.