Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Before the True Holiday Rush Hits...

Walmart has unveiled its full line of Christmas items. Anytime we visit Walmart, we walk up and down every aisle so JD can ooh and ah over the huge Santa and snowman blow up-thingies; Karianna prefers the little village items. I almost bought a beautiful new pre-lit Christmas tree. 94.5 is playing Christmas music all day. One of my favorite websites has a countdown until Christmas. I just had to schedule days off to accomodate my Christmas activities. And guess what? I completely don't mind! I love Christmas, and if you wanted to delete a few November weeks out of my schedule, I'd be okay with that. But I do love Thanksgiving too. So in light of trying to recognize the lesser of the two holiday big wigs, I present my Thanksgiving background-a little eccentric, but oh well-Happy THanksgiving! Off I go to decorate my teaching website with thanksgiving smiley characters....

No comments: