Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bush Turkey Trot 2015

The kids' school always does a Turkey Trot the day before Thanksgiving, and it is always so much fun to watch the kids race around the school!  This year, I was lucky enough to catch Karianna, Jordan, and Sara participate in the Turkey Trot-JD's grade level was later on in the day, so I unfortunately missed him.  The three kids I did get to watch were adorable....as were their two little brothers who loved playing with the balls and hula hoops after the actual run!  


 Stretching before the big run!

This is what sixth graders do, apparently-too cool to run, so they walk and talk! 

 Now, how cute is that?  Karianna leading Jackson around the field!
 Posing with Buster the Dog, and you can't see Jackson's face because he won't take his eyes off of the dog!  I couldn't tell if he was enthralled or scared!





 The reward-fudgesicles!  Yum!
 Jordan with one of his best friend, Joshua!

What a fun morning, we had such a blast, and honestly, it made me even more excited for tomorrow's Family Turkey Trot!

No comments: