We have a problem in our house. Jackson enjoys turning off the TV. The button is not in a place that is easy to cover with tape, like I might normally do. So it is a matter of trying to be consistent with the rules until he gets it. James didn't have the patience for that, so he came up with solution: make a bed, in a basket, that puts him in a position to block access to the button. He made the bed, and then told me he couldn't see the TV-he was stumped! So he solved it by asking for the tablet so he could watch while protecting the button on the TV. I obliged, and congratulated him for solving his problem. Doesn't he look so pleased with himself?
I declined to tell him that there was no need to guard the TV if he was watching the same show on the tablet. Who could tell a face like this that his ingenious solution was entirely unnecessary?
Monday, November 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment