Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree


And the tree is up!  We had our house completely decorated (on the inside) long ago, like the beginning of November. However, I knew I needed to wait for the tree so James didn't destroy it.  The kids and I finally put it up over the weekend and as usual, it has brought that finishing touch of Christma spirit int our home.  Even more wonderful:  James doesn't seem to care about it!  woohoo!  He'll go sit by it every now and then to check it out, but he doesn't really touch.  Totally unprecedanted-I'll take it! 

Karianna and JD really helped me this year to put the tree together-I dislike arranging each individual limb before putting it on the tree. That's the part the kids did and it made it go by so much faster.  Christmas is in the air!  All we need to do now is put the lights up on the house, which I already started, just need to finish.  I have a cute idea to hang ornaments with the lights, I'm excited to see how it turns out once the lights are all up!

No comments: