Monday, September 26, 2011

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

.....I am so not condoning this, but I couldn't help but laugh.  Karianna just asked Jordan, "Why is your underwear on backwards?"  Jordan responded, in a very teenager-ish voice, "None of your beeswax!"  Where did he hear that?

If you are still stuck on the part where Jordan's underwear is on backwards....that's just how it goes sometimes.  There are a few things I just don't care about as much, as long as they get done: putting shoes on, and putting underthings on.  If the kids can get them done without having to ask an adult to help them, then great....I can overlook something minor like backwards orientations.  You might not agree.  Sometimes you have to compensate when you have 4+ kids.  Take what you can get.

Disclaimer:  I realize this does not work with everything and I do correct my kids when I see it....sometimes.  :)

No comments: