The cutest part is that when I was done and I had styled her hair, Karianna put on some blush that was lying on my counter, she dabbed her lips with vaseline, peered in the mirror, and said, "I just feel so grown up now!" And she looks it, beautiful lady that she is! We had a reminder conversation about beauty on the inside and beauty on the outside, as I feel that's very important. Overall, bangs-awesome choice and one Karianna has fallen in love with!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Bangs
On Saturday all the kids got haircuts with my great clips coupons that were about to expire. After we got home, I found myself looking at Karianna's hair and thinking, "taking an inch off didn't help with the whole hair-in-your-eyes phenomenon". Then I found myself with the answer: bangs. And thus-I cut her some bangs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment