Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stuck

Jordan sure does love his mom.
I went upstaires in search of some socks earlier this morning. About halfway through my quest, I hear Jordan start to cry. I found him halfway up the stairs just crying his little heart out. I can totally understand why-talk about being torn! I want to find my mommy but I am frozen stiff-why in the world did I decide to climb these stairs in the first place?

Of course, I had to take a picture, but read Super Nanny's mind and took him off the stairs before I located the camera. We recreated the situation on the lower 3 stairs-at that point, he just wanted to dive off the steps and into my arms, so putting him back in the middle of the staircase was not an option. I know. I'm nuts.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That's pretty funny! Ahhh the things we do for pictures!

Anonymous said...

sI never thought I'd laugh at a picture of Jordan crying. I laughed out loud at the picture with him amongst all da Christmas bows, that was tight yo!

Chavez out