I came home today to find that she had meticulously packed a bag for our upcoming trip to Disneyland with all the kids. She had laid out a scarf, her jacket, and a few movies to watch in the hotel room. She just decided her bag is too small for all the things she wants to take to Disneyland, so she is unpacking it and getting ready to search for a bigger bag. She is now scolding Jared for not having packed his bag yet ,and instructing him that he'll need to pack some baby clothes and food for Jordan. She also just told me there is a little fridge in our hotel when we go to Disneyland and so we can bring some hamburger helper to eat. She packed a box of it in her bag, I just realized. The first thing she wants to do at Disneyland is go to the roller coaster mountain where the monster with the red eyes lives; then she wants to find all the princesses (of course).
I am glad she is so excited about the trip...I didn't have the heart to tell her that we have no such trip planned in the immediate future.
Can anyone out there in cyber world cough up the money required to go to Disneyland so I don't have to break the bad news to Karianna?
1 comment:
Oh that is so cute. Since we have a season pass, I thought about going on Savannah's birthday. You get in free for your birthday but since we have a season pass I have thought of the idea to bring a friend and they can pretend to be Savannah. Whenever you plan a trip, let us know. We would love to go with another family. Especially with another family with little ones. Then two can take the older kids on bigger rides and we will have with the little ones then swap.
Post a Comment