Monday, January 26, 2009

Join the Brainstorm

Jared and I are brainstorming names for his blog, which is fictional as of yet, but real enough to necessitate a name. Here's what we've come up with so far-what's your vote? Or do you have an addition to the list?
  1. I Will Go and Blog
  2. Search, Ponder, and Blog
  3. I Blog by Faith
  4. Follow the Blogger
  5. The Great and the Terrible Blog
  6. You Know What I Mean?
  7. LautenBloggerSchlager
  8. Lautenblogger
  9. Schlaging Blogging
  10. Jared the Blogger Schlager
  11. Jared Daniel Lotsofschlblogger
  12. Schlager Blogger
  13. Lots of Slobber Blogger

Can you tell we are feeling a little silly? I'm crying.

3 comments:

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

I love quite a few of them, anything having to do with your last name and blogging. I started laughing hard from #7 down! So funny!

Carly said...

How about "I am not making this up!"
or the old Jared fallback with a twist--
"this blog is AWESOME!"

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

Hee hee, I'll have to tell Jared those options are on the table too!