Yes, that bowl was full before I left. At least he's willing to eat a bowl-full of vegtables and not something coated in high fructose corn syrup.
On a slightly different note, Jordan has moved past the novelty of sitting in his own booster seat during meals. He started off being really giddy about it. Then he got serious about it-very carefully eating his food and looking up at the nearest family member for approval. Now, he is just plain old comical. As soon as he gets a bite of food in his mouth, he bobs his head up and down with a very, very clear message: Oh yeah, this is good. Umm. Oh wow. Yeah, gotta get some more of that-good cookin' mom. Pause for the next bite and then repeat. It's pretty funny and a nice compliment to me, until I remember that most of his meals include canned vegtables, fruit, and 2 or 3 vienna sausages. Oh well-at least I can feel good about my ability to cut up said foods in a pleasing manner. :)
1 comment:
Man! I wish my kids would eat a bowl of green beans! I can't get Ava to even eat a banana!
Post a Comment