Thursday, January 15, 2009

Going Private

Well, I think I'm at that point where we are going to take our blog private. I blame Carly :) But if that's the worst thing I can blame on her, she's doin' pretty good!

If you are one of my blog readers, please send me an email so I can send you the blog invite. I haven't done so for some of the blogs I used to follow because I thought, yeah, they probably don't remember me and will think I'm crazy if I ask for an invite. I won't think you are crazy. I promise :)

So please don't hesitate, and actually, I will be a little bit sad if I only get emails from my family. There you go-hopefully just enough of a push to send that email so I can send you an invite! Because I know our family's antics just drive your day! Okay, I think I need sleep. But I am serious about making the blog private, so go ahead and send that email or just leave a comment, and you'll be good to go! Emails can go to ratchedyann@hotmail.com ; I'm going to make the official switch next Friday, the 23rd of January.

9 comments:

Carly said...

Hey, that's ok with me, there is SOOO much worse I could be blamed for!

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Throw me in there, too. Use my yahoo email though, it's intersactioner14@yahoo.com. You can add Steverino as well. His is stevetheman14@hotmail.com as I think you already know.

Kristine said...

Add me to your readers. YOu are such an awesome writer. I love listening to your day with your family.

kmariewright@yahoo.com

Kristine said...

Add me to your readers. YOu are such an awesome writer. I love listening to your day with your family.

kmariewright@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

count me in too please! cherrypiestinks@gmail.com

Momma Dianna said...

I should do that too! My email is hendersondianna@yahoo.com and Caroline's is carolinescraps@hotmail.com Her blog is http://fuzzypear-caroline.blogspot.com/

Carly said...

Yeah, I made a comment but forgot to add to please add me to the list. I'd blame my slip on something else, but I can't think of anything other than I was being an idiot. Eh, what you gonna do?

Joey and Ashley said...

mine is ashley5215@cox.net

Thanks! : )