Switching to her ballet shoes! Sara says she likes her tap shoes the best.
Super flexible, just like her sister!
And James can't miss the chance to try it out as well! James will do the splits on command....maybe a dance class is in his future too!
The nicest part about Sara's dance class is she goes to Jennifer Roberts' studio. Jennifer is my primary pianist, and such an awesome lady! She has so much experience in this realm, and is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm really glad Sara has her as a teacher, and has a familiar face to see each week in the dance studio. Jennifer is just awesome. She and I work so well together in primary-she is so good at reading my nonverbal cues to just jump in with the piano whenever I need....its kind of scary, actually, how well she knows my style! Anyhow, I'm super glad to help Sara develop her talents in this area. Such a lovely ballerina and tapper!
No comments:
Post a Comment