Friday, May 8, 2015

School Bulletin Boards

While at school this week for special events, I wandered around the bulletin boards to see if I could find some of the kids' work.  I didn't get around to all the halls, but here's what I found:

Karianna, Bailey, and Aubrey getting ready for Battle of the Books!  Bailey wasn't able to be at the final battle, pictured below.  

 Sara's bulletin boards were full of Mother's Day stuff, and her little poem below made my day!

"My Mom is as pretty as a flower.  She is as sweet as Jesus.  She is as smart as my Dad.  But most of all she is as special as the temple!"

 This is the Honor Roll board for 4th-6th Grade.  Karianna's name is right at the top of the Stars category, meaning she has straight A's.  She's so proud of herself for being an honor roll student!
 Going back to Sara's bulletin boards, this is me, apparently!  I have such a lovely, huge dress and multi-colored hair-so awesome!
 "If Mothers were flowers, I'd pick my Mom!"

No comments: