Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

 Happy love day to all of my loves!  That includes Jared, even though he's not in the pictures!  Today was a busy day, and we got to carve out a few minutes to hand out little valentines to the kiddos.  I love their reactions, and the pure joy of getting a few little treats.  They all had such fun parties at school yesterday, made some very creative valentines boxes, and had a fun time at the park celebrating Jordan's birthday.  Jared and I got to go out for lunch-I am so grateful I felt up to eating.  I was kind of tired, but it was lovely to enjoy time together as husband and wife-even nicer that Karianna can babysit!  I know valentines day is typically geared towards couples, but I love my entire family so much.  I wish I did a better job avoiding frustration and impatience as a mother, because I really do enjoy my children-they make me smile and they bring joy to my life every single day.  I feel so blessed to have the family that I do-we are crazy and chaotic, but that's how memories are made, right?

 Now that, right there, is the best reaction-he loves fishies!






 She did such a great job waiting until the end to open her bag of goodies!

No comments: