Monday, February 2, 2015

A New Cousin

 We got to meet a new cousin over the weekend-David and Sarah had baby Olivia this past week!  She's less than a week old in these pictures, and since she is so new, we only brought Karianna to meet her.  Olivia is just a doll-a perfect little bundle with that indescribable new baby smell.  It is so interesting to me to see how distinct gender is even at a week old-she is completely a girl.  I really enjoyed holding her-I'm so content being done with babies, but there will always be something very special about holding a brand new baby.

She kept giving these cute little half smiles in her sleep!
 A funny little face-
 I think Karianna likes holding babies even more than me!
 Such a sweetie!
We actually went out for a quick breakfast at IHOP after our visit, Karianna was overjoyed with that since it is a rarity for her, especially with just Jared and myself.  We have something very special planned for Karianna in April, and this was kind of a precursor-made me all the more excited.  I know this is very mysterious, but it has to stay a secret for Karianna's sake more than anything.  :)  Fun morning!

No comments: