I am sure, in the upcoming months, I will have many splash pad posts. We just happened to have our first splash pad adventure today-who cares if it is February?!? JD, Jordan, Sara, Jackson, and James pretty much got entirely soaked-the older two boys more so than anyone. That's what they get for literally sitting on the little fountains of water! Karianna was such a god helper during this outing, she had such a good attitude, played with Jackson and James for quite some time in different areas of the park, and climbed every single structure as part of her fitness goals. She did such a great job enjoying herself, even though I know parks are just starting to lose their appeal. I hope that doesn't happen for a while longer-I love parks!
And of course, here's the stream of pictures to commemorate the first run through the splash pad!
I love this look on Jacks' face-he is constantly going "whoa!" at things he thinks are cool!
This was after he got his first face-full of water!
Jackson finally decided he likes slides! JD did a great job following him around this play structure and sliding with him.
Karianna rescued James on this bridge when he decided to take a flying leap on it rather than stepping carefully!
Swinging like a monkey before he takes the plunge!
The true monkey of the family-Jordan is crazy with his climbing abilities!
JD's not far behind....
I was surprised Sara acquiesced to getting soaked! She was the brave one to walk through the middle fountains!
At one point, I was sitting with Jackson by this little spout, and the tall water fixtures turned on without warning-we both got good and wet before I ran him out of there. It was honestly quite refreshing! I haven't felt that alive in a while with getting over my sickness for the past week and a half.
Friday, February 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment