Monday, November 4, 2013

37 Weeks

A quick update from my appointment today, I'll put it in list format since I want to go to bed.  I have been so tired the last week or so...I know it was only a few weeks ago that I was saying I had a huge burst of energy and was getting tons done.  I think that's gone and I'm just tired.  I could go to bed at a reasonable time, get up at a reasonable time and be completely wiped out all day.
  1. GBS test was negative-yea!
  2. Blood pressure was 126/60, still low, which is great.
  3. I drank 3 refills of my purple water bottle and I was obviously dehydrated based on my urine sample.  Sigh.  I just can't win here.
  4. No protein in said urine. 
  5. I lost another pound-net gain of 22 pounds at this point.  I have been pretty nauseous this past week with no appetite and tons of reflux.  Given that this is the 3rd appointment in a row I've lost weight, my OB wants me to start taking zofran twice a day again.  
  6. Measuring right at 37 weeks.
  7. Heart rate in the 120's consistently.
  8. Numbers:  4 cm dilated, 80% effaced, -1 station.
  9. I will be scheduled for induction on November 19th, they can call anytime between 12 and 12, depending on when a room is available.  
  10. Oh-and I really really hope I make it to the 19th-being this far progressed and so far from my hospital makes me super nervous.  

No comments: